Do you feel like you’re stuck in a rut?
Do you refuse to live and die in an office?
Do you want more freedom to travel when you want to, see who you want to, and do whatever the fuck you want to?
Do you just want to create a life that you don’t need to take a two-week vacation every year from?
If you answered yes to any or all of those questions, you’ve probably been told:
“Find your passion.”
“Just go for it.”
“You only live once.”
NO SHIT, THANKS FOR NOTHING, INTERNET.
I was clueless too; and, like you, came across the tired advice of “following your passion”.
Look, “following your passion”, taking risks, conquering your fears, etc…
Those are the smaller, hippie-dippie details. What about actual important questions like:
- What do I do with all of my stuff?
- How do I find work?
- Do I need travel visas or insurance?
- What should my budget look like?
This is the sort of shit that you’ll find yourself bumbling through and later wishing you had done things better.
Having done this for a couple years, I’ve already made my mistakes, learned from my experiences, and want to share everything I know in this massive 40+ page guide to preparing for the Nomad Life.
In my guide, you’ll learn…
- How smart strategies can keep this lifestyle sustainable
- Real practical ways to stay fit and healthy, mentally and physically
- What savvy travelers do about packing, insurance, budgeting, and living months at a time in other countries
I cover a lot of stuff, and chances are good that your burning question has been addressed.
It’s absolutely free, too.
From getting started to the logistics of planning to the day to day, read all 47 pages of my guide to 27 of the most common questions by signing up below.